7 Reasons A Defendant May Be Placed Back In Jail By A Bail Bond Agent
It is agreed that the defendant can and will be arrested and returned to jail, without refund of your bond fee, for ANY of the following reasons:
(1) Willfully fails to pay the premium to the surety or willfully fails to make a premium payment under the agreement specified in G.S. 58-71-167.
(2) Changes his or her address without notifying the surety before the address change.
(3) Physically hides from the surety.
(4) Leaves the State without the permission of the surety.
(5) Violates any order of the court.
(6) Fails to disclose information or provides false information regarding any failure to appear in court, any previous felony convictions within the past 10 years, or any charges pending in any State or federal court.
(7) Knowingly provides the surety with incorrect personal identification, or uses a false name or alias.